Can something be bold and classic at the same time? The answer is yes when it’s our Juliana Pant. The flared hem gives you the edge that defines your style; yet the lightweight super-fine wool, slim thigh and on-seam trouser pockets keep these pants streamlined.
Further adding to their classic cred, inside the waistband we’ve added contrast Ivory menswear tape and a zip fly with a concealed hook and eye closure. Because we can’t get enough of the details, we finish them off with welt back pockets. These pants sit on the high hip, echoing the great fit of the early 2000's.
And these pants come in two lengths to show off your personal style. Hit the ankle in our long version (like our model does), or go even more unexpected with an above-the-ankle look with our short style. Same great fit; two different ways to wear*. Once you slip into these, you may decide to give your other black pants a rest.
Fabric: 100% Super-fine Wool
Care: Dry Clean Only
Sizing: Long sizes 0-12/Short sizes 0-12
*Please note the two lengths fit the same down to the knee; Short sizing is just shorter in length, but equally cool on taller ladies
Inseam: Long-28", Short-26"
Made in New York City
Please note sale items are final sale and are not eligible for return
- Free Return Shipping on orders in Australia and the US
- Submit a return request within fourteen (14) days of delivery for a refund of your garments purchase price.
- After 14 days, your item is not eligible for return.
- All items must be returned in their original, undamaged packaging. - We will not accept returns on items that have been worn, altered, washed, or damaged.
- Final discounted items do not qualify for return (sale items).
To complete a return you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and name and a reason for the return (all of your feedback helps to make us better!). Once your return is authorized, you will receive a return confirmation, instructions and prepaid shipping label (for Australian and US orders only). Your refund will be issued to your original form of payment once the return has been received and processed by our warehouse.