For the Love of Roses 100% Silk Scarf
Made from 100% silk with hand-rolled edges like those really expensive scarves from the European houses, our "For the Love of Roses" scarf features the photography of Sydney-based artist Marge Kirby. We met through a mutual friend and always wanted to collaborate on something, and when I was approached about doing some scarves, I knew this was the moment. Yes, this is a photograph! Her talent knows no limits. In fact, this is just the first in a series.
Wear 70's-style tied around the neck, or as a headscarf like our model, tied as top or bathing suit cover-up, as a wrap....well, really the options are endless.
- Fabric: 100% Silk with hand-rolled edges
- Designed in Melbourne, AU
- Fabric from China
- Care: Dry Clean Only
- Measures 35 inches X 35 inches
- Free Return Shipping on orders in Australia and the US
- Submit a return request within fourteen (14) days of delivery for a refund of your garments purchase price.
- After 14 days, your item is not eligible for return.
- All items must be returned in their original, undamaged packaging. - We will not accept returns on items that have been worn, altered, washed, or damaged.
- Final discounted items do not qualify for return (sale items).
To complete a return you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and name and a reason for the return (all of your feedback helps to make us better!). Once your return is authorized, you will receive a return confirmation, instructions and prepaid shipping label (for Australian and US orders only). Your refund will be issued to your original form of payment once the return has been received and processed by our warehouse.