Elizabeth Jacket in Classic Red
Who doesn’t love a classic, but as with all Lindsay Nicholas New York pieces, we love to add a modern twist. Our Elizabeth Jacket is timeless with its midweight super 120’s Italian wool. The back boasts double side vents which have a British tailoring lineage, giving the wearer a sophisticated and European flair to her style. Double-vented jackets require more time and more cost to produce. They tend to be found more frequently on made-to-measure or bespoke suits, but because we’re all about the details, we’re offering them in this luxurious ready-to-wear piece.
While we love a classic, we also love extra special features and this lining certainly fits the bill. Made in Italy, the luscious crème and gold motif is exceptional. This beauty is a jacket that you will covet for years to come.
Wear with our Elizabeth Pant for great suiting, or mix it up with a pair of jeans for an ultra-modern take on luxury.
- Made in Melbourne, AU
- Three self-covered button cuff, real pockets
- Fabric: 100% Wool/Lining Acetate
- US Sizing 2, 4, 6, 8, 10; NOTE: THIS STYLE RUNS LARGE, SO IF YOU'RE IN BETWEEN SIZES, ORDER A SIZE DOWN/SMALLER
- Model is 5' 9" tall and wearing a size US 4/Small
- Care: Dry Clean Only
- Free Return Shipping on orders in Australia and the US
- Submit a return request within fourteen (14) days of delivery for a refund of your garments purchase price.
- After 14 days, your item is not eligible for return.
- All items must be returned in their original, undamaged packaging. - We will not accept returns on items that have been worn, altered, washed, or damaged.
- Final discounted items do not qualify for return (sale items).
To complete a return you must email email@example.com with your order number and name and a reason for the return (all of your feedback helps to make us better!). Once your return is authorized, you will receive a return confirmation, instructions and prepaid shipping label (for Australian and US orders only). Your refund will be issued to your original form of payment once the return has been received and processed by our warehouse.