Poet Blouse in Black Silk
Poetry is defined as “an expression of feelings given intensity by a distinctive style and rhythm” and that might sum up our Black Silk Poet Blouse, as well.
We’ve got the distinctive style down to a tee with a voluminous sleeve tapering in to a thick, three button cuff (at just the right length so it doesn’t get in your way), French seams, and a four button placket that allows you to stay buttoned up in a crew neck, or unbuttoned to create a more casual mood.
And our rhythm on this Poet Blouse comes from the sumptuous 100% silk satin that moves and drapes beautifully, all with an easy fit. This is anything but your basic black blouse; it’s poetry in motion.
Fabric: 100% Silk Satin
US Sizing: XS (0-2), S (4-6), M (8-10), L (12-14)
Made in Melbourne, Australia
Care: Dry Clean
- Free Return Shipping on orders in Australia and the US
- Submit a return request within fourteen (14) days of delivery for a refund of your garments purchase price.
- After 14 days, your item is not eligible for return.
- All items must be returned in their original, undamaged packaging. - We will not accept returns on items that have been worn, altered, washed, or damaged.
- Final discounted items do not qualify for return (sale items).
To complete a return you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and name and a reason for the return (all of your feedback helps to make us better!). Once your return is authorized, you will receive a return confirmation, instructions and prepaid shipping label (for Australian and US orders only). Your refund will be issued to your original form of payment once the return has been received and processed by our warehouse.