Poet Blouse in Leopard Silk
Whether you like your poetry from John Keats, Jack Kerouac or Dr. Suess, you’re sure to love our Poet Blouse in Leopard. With its French seams and easy-fit, our Poet Blouse has a four button placket that can be worn as your mood dictates…a little more buttoned-up, or a little more Montauk. Add the sophistication of our voluminous sleeves with a thick, three-button cuff that hangs just-so, and you’ve got a blouse that knows you care about the details.
Made from the softest crepe de chine (that travels beautifully), you’ve got your new wardrobe staple that will be as relevant in years to come as it is today, delivering a great cost-per-wear. And as we think Leopard is “the new neutral”, you might be surprised at all of the different ensembles you can put together with just this one piece. Give it a go.
Note: We didn't realise what a hit this blouse would be and we didn't make enough, so we ran out of a few sizes in a matter of weeks. We are making more, so please leave your contact info at info@LindsayNicholasNewYork.com and we'll notify you when it's back in stock. Apologies!
Fabric: 100% Silk Crepe de Chine
US Sizing: XS (0-2), S (4-6), M (8-10), L (12-14)
Made in Melbourne, Australia
Care: Dry Clean
- Free Return Shipping on orders in Australia and the US
- Submit a return request within fourteen (14) days of delivery for a refund of your garments purchase price.
- After 14 days, your item is not eligible for return.
- All items must be returned in their original, undamaged packaging. - We will not accept returns on items that have been worn, altered, washed, or damaged.
- Final discounted items do not qualify for return (sale items).
To complete a return you must email email@example.com with your order number and name and a reason for the return (all of your feedback helps to make us better!). Once your return is authorized, you will receive a return confirmation, instructions and prepaid shipping label (for Australian and US orders only). Your refund will be issued to your original form of payment once the return has been received and processed by our warehouse.