Elena Francesca Tiered Skirt in Black and Purple Peony
This beautiful skirt draws inspiration from Lindsay's mom, Eileen Frances, who studied Flamenco dancing in Spain where she was called Elena Francesca. A truly special piece, this elegant garment has three layers of 100% Silk Crepe-de-Chine in a romantic peony print. Peonies are symbolic of love after all, adding another layer of romance to your day-to-day dressing.
With a hidden side zip, a modern hip-slung rise and midi length, you’ll be surprised at how often you reach for this unexpected staple. Dress it up with a silk blouse and heels for a night out, or dress down with your comfiest jumper and sneakers for a more casual look.
- Made in Melbourne, AU
- Fabric: 100% Silk Crepe de Chine
- XS (0-2), S (4-6), M (8-10), L (12-14)
- Length approximately 29 inches
- Model is 5' 8 1/2" tall and wearing a size small
- Care: Dry Clean Only
- Please note that sale items are final sale and not eligible for return
Free shipping on orders over $100
Free 14 Day Returns in the USA (*not applicable to SALE items, which are non-returnable).